PS: XPS Pro V1.2(140A), XPS Sport V1.2(70A) and XPS EL V1.2(40A) Speed Control are ROAR approved
For more details, please go there http://www.roarracing.com/?page_id=737 to have a look.
2013 Reedy Race of Champions
Brumblay, Austin - Winner of the Touring Car NR 17.5 class. He use Plutonium 17.5T motor, team powers 6800mah,70c battery and xps pro v1.2 esc
Erchinger_Ethan - Winner of the Touring Car Modified class. He use Plutonium 4.5T motor and xps pro v1.2 esc
Cameron Wagner - 3rd of the NR 21.5 F1 class. He use Plutonium 21.5T motor and team powers 4400mah,60c short battery
New!! Team Powers 6000mah, 85c battery(light weight) is available
New!! Plutonium V2.0 Brushless motor is available
Improved features based on Plutonium V1.0 motor:
- New type neodymium sintered rotor and air flow convection system that can lower the temperature by 5~10'C
- Easy for assembly. Just screw out 3pcs screw and take out the rotor directly without the need to dissembly the end bell and sensor board
New!! Super Power Capacitor- with aluminium casing
New!! 7.4V 7200mah, 75c Battery is available!!
New!! 3.7V 6600mah, 75c Battery is available now!!
NEW!! XPS Pro V1.2(140A) Speed Control - is available now!!
Improved features based on xps pro v1.1
- Aluminium internal and upper casing with advanced heat dissipation structure
(Goal: Lower the overall speed control temperature and improve the power output efficiency, stability and reliability)
- Use with the bigger and taller plastic switch
(Goal: Allow the user to turn off the speed control easily even the aluminium casing surface is hot)
- Use with 3pcs miniature aluminuum electrolytic capacitors
(Goal: Reduce the capacitors charging and discharging time that can stabilize the initial punch output power)
- Use the low resistance 12AWG black color wire
(Goal: To maximize the power output to the motor and have more good outlook apperance)
- Use with the higher speed fan (25x25x10mm)
(Goal: Improve the heat disspation and maximize the stability and reliability)
- The new software and hardware design)
a. improve the punch power and overall power band especially with the use of stock motor
b. some parameters setting functions has been improved to achieve more power output
c. more protections are made inside the hardware and software to achieve stability and reliability)
NEW!! XPS EL V1.2(40A) + Cup Racer Sensor Motor Combo Set - Best for club racing and is available now!!
- Include XPS EL V1.2(40A), the Cup Racer brushless motor(with sensor) and setting card
- Can combo with 9.5T sensor brushless motor or over
- Cup racer motor has fix timing endbell, but with advanced timing already
- XPS EL V1.2 include zero-timing mode, can adjust the throttle profile settings such as boost timing, punch function, etc...
- Suited for any 1:10 touring car and buggy car
New!! High grip Medium and softer Tire Insert are available now!!
New!! 1, 000,000 diff oil is available now!!
New!! 1/10 F-1 Foam Tyre for F103 is available!!
2012 Reedy Race- Team Powers Team
2012 Reedy Race of Champions
Cortes,Gonzalo - Winner and TQ of the Touring Car NR 13.5 class. He use Team Powers 13.5T Plutonium Edition
Davenport,James - Winner and TQ of the Touring Car NR 17.5 class. He use Team Powers 17.5T Plutonium Edition
Brumblay,Austin - Get A3 for the Touring Car NR 17.5 class. He use Team Powers 17.5T Plutonium Edition
XPS Pro - Suggested Race Setting
Plutonium Brushless Motor Introduction Video
New!! Primus Servo(TP-DS0909L) is available!!
New!! Tyre Additive (Mighty Gripper V3) is available now.
2011 Jconcepts National Race - Short Course Car Race:
Ryan Sagisi - Winner and TQ of the Short Course 17.5T race class. He use Team Powers 17.5T Plutonium Edition
2011 Reedy Race of Champions:
Jessie Starks - Winner and TQ of the Open Modified class. He use Team Powers 4.0T Plutonium Edition
Team Powers High body downforce holder