Team Powers International Facebook address:
PS: XPS Pro V1.2(140A), XPS Sport V1.2(70A) and XPS EL V1.2(40A) Speed Control are ROAR approved
For more details, please go there http://www.roarracing.com/?page_id=737 to have a look.
NEW!! Next generation Brushless Esc: Radon Pro (140A) is available now.
New Innovative "Turbo Compress and Twin Speed" functions: It includes Turbo K and Turbo T Level to allow the turbo come out more quickly with more top end speed.
Radon PC Software(TP_Radon USB Link V1.0):
http://www.team-powers.com/radon_pg/TP_Radon USB link V1.0.exe
(Note: Don't save .xup file as txt file)
Mode Setting Descriptions:
http://www.team-powers.com/manual/ModeDescription-11182013 - chinese.pdf
. Ultra-smooth, Precise Throttle and Braking Control
. Compatible with Sensored/Sensorless Brushless Motors
. Data Analysis Capability(RPM, Low voltage and ESC temperature)
. HotWire PC Interface for Advanced Programming and Updating
. Easily Programming through the Program card(not included in the package)
. Built-in one touch On/Off switch with LED
. Bulit-in Low voltage cut-off, Overheat protection and signal loss protection
. Controls: Forward/Brake/Reverse
. Input Voltage: 2S-3S lipo
. BEC: 6V/3A
. Motor Limit: 4.5T or over
. Max current: ~140A per phase
. Size: ~39.5x30x20mm
. Weight: ~46g
New!! 7.4V 4400mah, 50c stick pack Battery is available!!
New!! Neptunium 4600KV 4-Poles brushless motor(550 size, Sensor)
- 4 pole 12-slot high torque type motor design
- Motor Dimensions (Diameter x Length) 37mm(with fins) or 36mm(without fins) x 55mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Magnet Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 18.3mm x 27mm
- Available KV: 4000kv and 4600kv
- Weight: 189g
- Suited for 1:10 short course, 2wd or 4wd buggy
New!! Primus Digital Servo V2- Low profile is available!!
2013 Reedy Race of Champions
Brumblay, Austin - Winner of the Touring Car NR 17.5 class. He use Plutonium 17.5T motor, team powers 6800mah,70c battery and xps pro v1.2 esc
Erchinger_Ethan - Winner of the Touring Car Modified class. He use Plutonium 4.5T motor and xps pro v1.2 esc
Cameron Wagner - 3rd of the NR 21.5 F1 class. He use Plutonium 21.5T motor and team powers 4400mah,60c short battery
New!! Plutonium V2.0 Brushless motor is available
Improved features based on Plutonium V1.0 motor:
- New type neodymium sintered rotor and air flow convection system that can lower the temperature by 5~10'C
- Easy for assembly. Just screw out 3pcs screw and take out the rotor directly without the need to dissembly the end bell and sensor board
New!! Super Power Capacitor- with aluminium casing
New!! 7.4V 7200mah, 75c Battery is available!!
New!! 3.7V 6600mah, 75c Battery is available now!!
NEW!! XPS EL V1.2(40A) + Cup Racer Sensor Motor Combo Set - Best for club racing and is available now!!
- Include XPS EL V1.2(40A), the Cup Racer brushless motor(with sensor) and setting card
- Can combo with 9.5T sensor brushless motor or over
- Cup racer motor has fix timing endbell, but with advanced timing already
- XPS EL V1.2 include zero-timing mode, can adjust the throttle profile settings such as boost timing, punch function, etc...
- Suited for any 1:10 touring car and buggy car
New!! High grip Medium and softer Tire Insert are available now!!
New!! 1, 000,000 diff oil is available now!!
New!! 1/10 F-1 Foam Tyre for F103 is available!!
2012 Reedy Race- Team Powers Team
2012 Reedy Race of Champions
Cortes,Gonzalo - Winner and TQ of the Touring Car NR 13.5 class. He use Team Powers 13.5T Plutonium Edition
Davenport,James - Winner and TQ of the Touring Car NR 17.5 class. He use Team Powers 17.5T Plutonium Edition
Brumblay,Austin - Get A3 for the Touring Car NR 17.5 class. He use Team Powers 17.5T Plutonium Edition
XPS Pro - Suggested Race Setting
Plutonium Brushless Motor Introduction Video
2011 Jconcepts National Race - Short Course Car Race:
Ryan Sagisi - Winner and TQ of the Short Course 17.5T race class. He use Team Powers 17.5T Plutonium Edition
2011 Reedy Race of Champions:
Jessie Starks - Winner and TQ of the Open Modified class. He use Team Powers 4.0T Plutonium Edition